New VS 800 weighbridges range
45 years of experience condensed in a new range of weighbridges
- 3 installation modes
- Large capacity
- Large width
- Low profile
- Modular length
- Fits in a container
With the VS 800 range, free yourself from the limits of size, weight and implementation of the weighbridge!
The modular structure of the VS800 weighbridge makes it possible to constitute a complete range on the basis of standard elements:
– Full-metal version, concrete deck versions cast in the factory or to be cast on site
– Installation in pit, above ground or on compacted ground
Numerous accessories such as access ramps, central decking and wheel guides complete the supply to meet the requirements linked to the site configuration and vehicle traffic patterns.
The sides of the weighbridges are perfectly straight, thus preventing the retention of foreign bodies (especially detrimental in the grain industry and in quarries).
The full-metal version can be implemented using a simple forklift. It is therefore a solution of choice for temporary installations or mobile sites.
Also thought for export: whatever the version, the elements are easily containerizable.
The transformation of ambitious goals into a reality that meets the expectations of our customers
Choose the weighbridge that fits your environment and meets all your requirements! Our new range of weighbridges VS800 is available in 3 different models:
- a portable weighbridge (mobile work site, temporary installation)
- a concrete weighbridge cast in-factory that can be shipped in a container and installed on-site easily and quickly,
- several lightweight weighbridge modules shipped in a single container, once delivered, they only require a small amount of concrete when pouring on site.
With their widths ranges from 3m to 3m30 and the lengths from 4m to 92m, all three VS800 weighbridge models can be installed aboveground, in-pit, or on compacted soils. The sealed slopes are useful to prevent any retention of foreign bodies as well the high ground clearance can ease cleaning operations.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE