DOT 10 and DOT 15: weighing terminal and vehicles flow management
The DOT Terminal allows you to have 24/7 availability of operations without needing an operator.
It ensures the identification of the driver/vehicle pair, site access control, weighing, traceability, and flows security.
Special attention has been paid to its design:
- The composite case allows an optimal integration of the peripherals and will resist long periods of use in often harsh operating conditions.
- The ergonomics of the touch screen interface is entirely focused on the drivers’ expectations
- It is compatible with our softwareTRUCKFLOW in a connected environment, but a stand-alone version can also be used to provide remote sites with a self-service weighing point.
- Powerful software tools are available to developers who wish to combine their software applications with a perfectly industrialized weighing/identification system.
3 operating modes:
- Slave: Truckflow slave terminal
- Standalone: Stand-alone terminal
- Customer Application: Interfaces with the customer application
Available in 10 or 15 inches
Printer box accessible without electrical accreditation
Terminal adapted to light, heavy or mixed traffic