The new PLC developed by IER for mail and parcels
2 generations of self-service developed by IER for mail and parcels, 2 generations of weighing scales, delivered in several thousand models:
- LISA 2 was originally equipped with IRIS4, which was not ideal in terms of integration. IRIS4 is now replaced by IRIS 50 LISA2.
- With NABUCCO comes the need for specific development:
While the size of counter scales is reducing (platform size 240x200mm for IRIS 50), requirements for PLCs are increasing to 400x400mm. IRIS NABUCCO has integrated the electronic modules built for a new generation of counter scales IRIS50, coupled with mechanics designed to simplify installation inside the PLC.
PRECIA MOLEN has developed IRIS NABANCO for this project:
- NABANCO who will be deployed in large volumes from October 2015, introduces among other things contactless payment and access to banking operations.
- More user-friendly and comfortable operator interface.
- The use of new technologies, acquisition costs and limited assets. NABANCO definitely has a promising future.
A modular device and an ergonomic remote display ease the integration inside the PLC. A product from our i range, it offers excellent readability. The low-size mechanical part introduces anodized aluminum into the platform. The platform is fitted with a regulatory marking and spirit level display.
– Metrological specifications: dual-range 0-3kg/1g and 0-10kg/5g
– USB link to the PC’s PLC.