Crops and livestock
Quantitative flow management
The incoming products involve the verification of delivery of raw materials and solid/liquid fertiliser. The outgoing products are shipping of animals to customers or the slaughterhouse. Measurement of tonnages for cereals loaded to the cooperative or storage centres. Manufacture of food on the farm: dosing, mixing.
- Direct production sales
- Verification of the tonnages announced by storage centres
- Verification of incoming products: fertiliser, seeds, etc.
- Weighing of livestock trucks when leaving the farm
- Checking the deliveries of raw materials
- Dosing of ingredients for the manufacture
of food on the farm